
I chose Twisted Words - and get this, Twisted Words wrote about me...I'm flattered and feel nearly famous.......nearly...it's wonderful, really.
I am attracted to Twisted Words because of that totally beautiful image at the start of the page - I want to go there, be there - NOW!
But also, I love Crazy Writer's ability to write endlessly on anything! I am often quite jealous of that. Though I could try to write endlessly, it wouldn't tap into my creative juices as well. For instance, I don't know if you can tell already - BUT, I am an image-heavy individual. I love the sense of sight and how that is applied to my often limited word usage. That relationship challenges me, and I know that is why I am in this program, in order to be around people who can see the world through words and express it so perfectly and uniquely. I hope it rubs off on me - - a little at least!

1 comment:
It's the Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs, CO if you were wondering. I'm pretty sure it's the most beautiful and inspiring place on Earth. I love it there.
Post a Comment